This year, I'm kicking the goal up a notch to five (and possibly a marathon ... still deciding about that one).
And to make sure I reach that goal, I've already done the research and selected the races. So, in chronological order, here are my half-marathons for 2010:
(1) Garden Spot Village Half Marathon, New Holland, PA (April 10);
(2) Trail Triple Crown Half Marathon, Newark, DE (April 24);
(3) LEAD Strong Half Marathon, Freeland, MD (May 1);
(4) Double Creek Half Marathon, Dover, PA (June 19);
(5) Suncrest Mountain Race Half Marathon, Draper, UT (Sept. 12).*
Farewell sweets; hello asphalt ... just call me Rocky.
* NOTE 1: This last half marathon may be switched or postponed if I decide to run the Top of Utah Marathon in Logan, UT (Sept. 18).
UPDATE: Half-marathon #1 is paid for and ready to go. Boo-yah!