Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things ...


Several weeks ago, my sister-in-law Dede posted a story about my little niece Mayli (who is three years old and a spitball of fire and fury . . . independent and amazing). I thought it was too good not to share:

Mayli fell down and scraped her knees today. While I was cleaning her up, she said, "Mom, I'm missing a piece of my leg! We need to fix it! Where is the glue?"

I laughed and said, "the glue?"

She responded, "Yes mom, the glue that you put on Kay's stiches!"

I said, "oh, the Neosporin?"

Mayli replied, "Yes mom, the evil-sporin; I need the evil-sporin to fix my leg."

Without question, one of the funniest conversations of the year.

I LOVE BEING AN UNCLE!

Note: Mayli and Katelyn (her older sister) also happen to be ridiculously cute when they do just about anything . . . including playing Wii Fit. Click here for pictures.

1 comment:

Deedles said...

hahaa! She is always making us laugh! :)