Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just call me Esquire ...


NAME: MATTHEW GORDON WRIGHT

Date of Birth: 05/82

The New York State Board of Law Examiners congratulates you on passing the New York State bar examination held on July 28-29, 2009. An official certification notice has been emailed to the email address currently on file with the Board. The email will include an attachment with your official bar exam results, which will be in Adobe pdf. A copy of the Notice of Certification must be filed with the Appellate Division as part of your application for admission.

Three years of law school ... three months of laborious study in dark corners of the law library ... two days of testing surrounded by other panic-stricken would-be lawyers ... and three months of waiting ... AND I PASSED!

All I can say is, what a relief. Hallelujah! If you were here, you'd hear me singing:

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actch'll
Ev'rything is satisfactch'll
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

I thank my family and friends and anyone who had to put up with me during the entire month of July. And especially, I thank my Heavenly Father, without whom I would be nothing.

3 comments:

Deedles said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Mindy said...

Congratulations Matt!!! I knew you could do it!!

Jill said...

Congrats! I know who you are because Bethany and Rachel shared their beautiful memories of you from China